SFLC Meet and Greet, 21 June 2014, 1200pm at Buffalo Wild Wings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
Posting weeks early to make sure everyone sees it that does not look at the Calendar of Events.

Meeting is at Buffalo Wild Wings in Tanger Outlet....21 June at 1200pm (NOON)...eastern standard time.

There is the Spring Tide Run hosted by Olde North State Cruisers in April.....and GSMTR by Upstate Cruisers in May.

After that FJ Moses or Excessive asked about setting up a day trip to GULCHES....

Hope to see you there...

YES! I should be back on day shift by then and off my current project. Currently no plans with the :princess: that weekend, so I put it on our Google calendar. NO excuses!

As long as the Coast Guard doesn't mess w/ my schedule looks like I'll make it! FINALLY:)

Look forward to finally getting to see you guys, just finished up a crazy semester with school. So now i should be back! Plus looking for a 4Runner for Jess so I can finally have my cruiser back!

One week until the meeting...please try to be there if possible. I have outpatient procedure on Friday but planning on being there Saturday unless there are complications.

I will be there with this really awesome 100 series! Dad will be there as well. Hope to see some 40's as I will be picking up an '82 in a few weeks...

I should be there.

This will be my first meeting. Last meeting at Bessinger's, I was an hour late (turkey season) and missed the meeting. I'll be on time tomorrow and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hope to see you Beau.

I am going to try and make it there. Got to get the 40 back from Lex-tech first.

I saw a Mustard one and a Tan one. The Tan 40 looked like it could be Scott Johnson's. Did you get yours back?

Just to be sure, did anyone else witness BBQBOY agreeing to bring his 200 Series to Logan's Run?

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Really great seeing everyone! Good turnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom