Sequoia Bull Bar? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yooper

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a 2005 Sequoia on order, will be picking it up July 23. It will be the wife's daily driver and family long hauler, replacing our 2002 Sequoia. We live in deer country, so I really would like a bullbar for saftey.

Does anyone know if anyone makes a bullbar or other beefy bumper that will fit a 2005 Sequoia?

I've heard rumors that a Tundra ARB bullbar MIGHT fit, but no confirmation.

thanks!

call arb usa...

1-888-427-2872

OK, thanks for the #, I just called them. Talked to Scott. He says they don't currently make one, the Tundra one won't fit, but that they are planning on offering one for the Sequoia. The official word on timing is "we don't know when". He did put my name and email address in their request database, which is sorted on make and model, and they will contact me when the product is available.

Next call will be to TJM....

Anyone have any new info on this issue? I don't. My Sequoia is now over a year old and still sporting the factory plastic bumper. I'd sure like some better protection on there for my fam...

Yeah, I remember that thread. There is another thread by me on that board about the same issue.

So, I called them again, talked to T.R., still no product, he says someone in Colorado just bought a Tundra bar and was going to try to fit it to a Sequoia. I'm going to call him again in a couple weeks for an update....

bump for any updates. I still can't find squat and my Sequoia will be three years old in a few months. :rolleyes:

I think its about time you find a custom shop to take care of this for ya' Yoop. I don't think any of the big guys are going to production make something beefy enough for your tastes. I can't imagine there's a huge market for tough Sequoia bullbars...

Keep us posted though!

I think its about time you find a custom shop to take care of this for ya' Yoop. I don't think any of the big guys are going to production make something beefy enough for your tastes. I can't imagine there's a huge market for tough Sequoia bullbars...

Keep us posted though!

No such thing 'round these parts...

There are a couple companies making Tundra bullbars and in theory it should be easy to make them interchangeable to fit Sequoias too...

No such thing 'round these parts...

There are a couple companies making Tundra bullbars and in theory it should be easy to make them interchangeable to fit Sequoias too...

Bill Burke had retrofitted a Tundra Sahara bar to a Sequoia p/n 3915020. When I asked about it he said the body lines did not match up perfectly but it did pretty much bolt on. Here is his email I'm sure he would be happy to tell you what is involved. bb4wa(at)bb4wa.com

Jacque

It may help to know where your at to see if there is a custom fab shop near you?

make a road rip out of it. We have these things called highways now that connect BFN, BFE and East Jesus to the rest of the world.

make a road rip out of it. We have these things called highways now that connect BFN, BFE and East Jesus to the rest of the world.

:rolleyes: thanks for that useful advice

It costs me $500-$1000/day to take off of work.

It would take at least three trips to wherever and at least two days per trip to get a custom bullbar made that was worth buying. It would be cheaper to fly in a fabricator and have him stay at my house for a week and maybe even buy him the tools.

Not gonna happen. The Sequoia doesn't need a bullbar that bad.

:rolleyes: thanks for that useful advice

It costs me $500-$1000/day to take off of work.

It would take at least three trips to wherever and at least two days per trip to get a custom bullbar made that was worth buying. It would be cheaper to fly in a fabricator and have him stay at my house for a week and maybe even buy him the tools.

Not gonna happen. The Sequoia doesn't need a bullbar that bad.

:idea: 2badfj's was saying he was looking for a change, maybe he needs to visit the UP :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom