September3-4 Wheelin K-rocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Another Option For September Is K-rocks The 3-4 Of Sept. They Are Raffelin Off A Trailer The 4th. Tickets $5. I Am Plannin On Going And Campin Over At Lake Wobegone Err I Mean Lake Francis Or Wadever That Place Is Back To The West.....
C Ya, Don P.

Possible We'll see ya'll at Disney in Oct.??? I doubt I'll make it to Tuttle.
Golden and I ain't gonna git to K-Rocks till Sun. morn. Daughter lost job, moovin back home. Gotta figger out where to put sum xtra stuff. Frunt yard sale might be a good thing...
Have good Labour Day Weekend even if'n ya gotta be on call er goin to a dagum shotgun weddin!!!
Don P.

Dmidlfing4 said:
Possible We'll see ya'll at Disney in Oct.??? I doubt I'll make it to Tuttle.
Golden and I ain't gonna git to K-Rocks till Sun. morn. Daughter lost job, moovin back home. Gotta figger out where to put sum xtra stuff. Frunt yard sale might be a good thing...
Have good Labour Day Weekend even if'n ya gotta be on call er goin to a dagum shotgun weddin!!!
Don P.
So far we're still plan'n on Disney....got the 3.55 gears in the Ford last week and she's get'n 19 mph when I keep my foot out of 'er. Hope'n the box on the porch is my new PS gearbox so I can finish the hydro-assist install tonight or tomorrow....depends on many more beers I have tonight.....

I got a couple of the onion sacks for you and Derrick to trail cleanup. Call when you get back and I'll try damn hard to get into the city and get em to ya.

Man we wheeld hard, didn't break nuthin, ate well. but didn't win a dang thing. Got 0 on our poker hand. Left the park at 6pm. Ate at the mexican joint in Iola on way home. Stayd at Fall River fer the night. The skeeters was in attack mode! I got chigger bites were a feller shoudn't have! Still way better'n a day at werk......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom