September trail ride (Rausch) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
GCLC has posted for a September trail ride at Rausch Creek. If there's any interest from members here on this list, pipe up and hit me off line (mls57jax@yahoo.com). No firm date has been set as of yet but the monthly schedule for Rausch is wide open except for the weekend of the 15th. Ride date will probably take place after the 15th.
On another note, I'm planning on wheeling Paragon this Friday (8/18) and the Pig Run on Saturday (8/19). I'd like to drop the 40 and the trailer off at the Rausch Campground on my way back home to Harrisburg on Friday night from Paragon with the the group who is camping there? I will return Saturday morning to wheel with the Swine but don't feel comfortable leaving my goodies with just anybody.
So-o-o, can someone fill me in on the specifics of Rausch and where the contingent of Toyotas will be camping? Anyone want to help out by being my point of contact and keeping an eye in my junk in my absence? I'll probably be at Rausch Friday around dinner time (6-ish).
Thanks and see ya's on Saturday.
Mike in PA

Pig Run

Jeff,
Yes, I was at the Pig Run. I have the green Chevy powered FJ40 with the too-loud exhaust. I think we all had lunch together at the same trail localation on Saturday before separating back into our original groups?
Anyway, had a good time. Always good to get out with old iron.
Mike in PA

September ride Set

The GCLC Sept ride has been set for 9/16 at Rausch Creek. Meeting at the staging area for an anticipated trail departure time of 9 am.
If anyone is interested, pls post here or to me directly @ <mls57jax@yahoo.com> . I will post again as the date draws nearer.
Hope to see many of you on the 16th.
Mike in PA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom