Sept Club Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, was me.

Did you guys see this guy?

View attachment 2434994
I'll be darned if that isn't the same hole that Pacer put his 80 series into several years ago. Yeah a story for that time.....he was headed in the opposite direction and neither Crusha nor I know exactly how he got into the s***hole but he did. Only our two trucks and Pacer's 80 was leaning so hard to the right that water was over the bottom of the passenger window. Yes his passenger was concerned. Of course he had no winch but Crusha did..... only his controller was back home. We did have a tow strap, Crusha hooked up to the 80 but it didn't want to come out. After a bit of screwing around Pacer finally got his 80 out of the hole- with one of the front tires completely off the rim, both sides!!!! We limped Pacer out of the road to a spot where we were able to jack the 80 up and get the wheel off and I think we put the spare on but I'm not completely clear on that. I do remember that the tire that was off the rim was full of mud and rocks. Did I mention it was raining a bit, too? And it was a weekday and not a vehicle drove past where we were working on the truck?
It sure was a lesson in being (un)prepared. I have pictures somewhere will have to dig them out.

Greg you're right. See my reply below.

Oh man, didn't realize it was THAT hole. That's deep, and I think has a boulder, or stump, in it as well.

@Pacer was driving, and @Riverhead was the passenger. Aaron backed up to avoid the other hole in front, and ended up slipping into THAT hole. I think a few more inches off camber and it would have been on it's side.

I still find it hard to believe three winches could not extract that Jeep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom