Send off party for David Benke / LCLC meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lowcountrylandcruisers.com
Hey guys! As many of y'all know, David Benke will be leaving to hike the Appalachian Trail on April 4th! I thought it would be a great idea to have a send off party/ LCLC meeting before he goes! I can't do anything this weekend or the weekend of March 12, but it would be great if we could get together and have lunch or something! I don't know much about the best place to eat or where to meet or what to do but if y'all have any ideas just let us all know! Eveeryone plus new guys and Wives and kids are welcome! It would be great to see everyone and talk about the upcoming events like Relic Run and GSMTR! Just let me know any ideas!

March 19th at the Diner in Summerton near David’s new house!
Summerton Diner
32 S. Church St.
Summerton, SC

11:30 am then we may head over to Davids to hang out for a bit!! Hope to see everyone there!

See yall then

One of these days ill make it out. I haven't made out to any events since 2008 Mt.P Christmas Parade.

I hope the send off party is a blast. We will still be at Katemcy so we won't be able to make it.

Better make it around 11:00.
The diner fills up quick on Saturday.
Briing the kids, too. There's activities for all ages.

It was great seeing everyone at the meeting/party! Thanks for coming out! We had some great food and fellowship and lots of fun riding on the track! It was good to see some faces that we hadn’t seen in a while! Hope to see everyone soon at The Carolina Relic Run or GSMTR, if not before!

Enjoyed it yall. David, thank you for your hospitality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom