selling my lx450 (WITH LOCKERS) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think I am goig to put my truck for sale - 1997 LX450.
It has factory e-lockers, a 3" OME lift, ARB front bumper, Slee sliders, Kaymar rear bumper with tire carrier and gas can holder. Currently running 35" BFG MT tires. 165K miles.

Also still have the original factory bumpers and running boards to go with it. The armor peices are beat up, but that was from my old green 94 that they used to be on. This particular truck has only been off road 1 time (yep, seriously, one run through martinez canyon back in January). So it has a couple pinstrips from that, but thats it.

Will post up pictures later, I need to get my kids carseat out and clean the interior (4 yr olds make a mess!).

Oh, also has an overhead DVD player to keep the kids entertained.

Will be listing it for $9k. but $8k in the price for a Copperstate member (or someone that a memeber passes this on to).

Located in East Mesa.

I think I am goig to put my truck for sale - 1997 LX450.
It has factory e-lockers, a 3" OME lift, ARB front bumper, Slee sliders, Kaymar rear bumper with tire carrier and gas can holder. Currently running 35" BFG MT tires. 165K miles.

Also still have the original factory bumpers and running boards to go with it. The armor peices are beat up, but that was from my old green 94 that they used to be on. This particular truck has only been off road 1 time (yep, seriously, one run through martinez canyon back in January). So it has a couple pinstrips from that, but thats it.

Will post up pictures later, I need to get my kids carseat out and clean the interior (4 yr olds make a mess!).

Oh, also has an overhead DVD player to keep the kids entertained.

Will be listing it for $9k. but $8k in the price for a Copperstate member (or someone that a memeber passes this on to).

Located in East Mesa.

Pics...I might have a lead for you...

The important question: Does it come with the pink panty sticker? :hmm:

going commando

no panty sticker. I've been meaning to get one, but have just been too busy.

pictures

for those of you that have asked for pictures (thanks by the way), I will get tehm for you as soon as I can. My wife loaned her car to my sister, so is "borrowing" the LX450 for work tonight nad tomorrow night, so it will be at least wednesday before I can clean it up a bit and take some pics.

I will tell you that this is a very capable truck. Same config as my old 94 80 series was, and that thing did great up in Moab. Thisone is definitly Moab ready (you need to carry a fire extinguisher to pass check in inspection, but other than that, ready to go).

PS.. Medtro, your mailbox is full...

for those of you that have asked for pictures (thanks by the way), I will get tehm for you as soon as I can. My wife loaned her car to my sister, so is "borrowing" the LX450 for work tonight nad tomorrow night, so it will be at least wednesday before I can clean it up a bit and take some pics.

I will tell you that this is a very capable truck. Same config as my old 94 80 series was, and that thing did great up in Moab. Thisone is definitly Moab ready (you need to carry a fire extinguisher to pass check in inspection, but other than that, ready to go).

PS.. Medtro, your mailbox is full...

What color?

If its light PM a phone number

pics

Okay, got it marginally clean, and snapped some pics. I think I can only post a few at a time, so be patient.
DSC03391.jpg
DSC03392.jpg
DSC03393.jpg

nd more

Here is the roof mounted dvd for the back seat passangers, and the orignal factory radio which I will reinstall (or for a mere $700 additional, you can keep the Pioneer Avic d1 navigation system and XM radio) That is a screaming deal.
DSC03399.jpg
DSC03397.jpg
DSC03408.jpg

last ones

here is the milage, the fancy added cupholder, and the switch you have all been looking for.

Its not a perfect truck, but it is pretty darned nice and fully equiped. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them. Viewings are available beginning tomorrow (wednesday) at 5pm.

Call me to set something up. 602-eight-zero-nine-0089. Brian
DSC03402.jpg
DSC03403.jpg
DSC03401.jpg

one more thing

Figured I should mention, that since I still owe the bank some money on this, the lucky buyer will have to bare with me while we go throug htat whole, pay the lender, get the lean release and title, then sign it over. I know its a pain in the rear, but that is the way it is so you might as well know it going in.

looks like a nicely built truck, my neck is a little tweaked from viewing the picture;). Why would you want to sell it?

sideways pics

sorry about the sideways pics!:D
It is a nice truck. The reason I am selling is that I have been building a fj45 (can be seen in other threads), and it is nearly done. I had been debating gettign rid fo the lexus when it was completed, or keeping it as a spare car. It would never get used off road again though, and that seems unfair to it. My dad offered me his old Dodge truck as a pare (for FREE!!!), so I am taking that and selling this. I dont have the room for massive herds of cruisers like some people on here seem to. Once the 45 is running I need all the garage spae I can get to tackle the old buick project (from my avatar) next.

maybe hold on to it just for now.

I picked up my dads free truck tonight. 266K miles :eek: I actually think I better hang on to the Lexus untilthe fj45 is fully up and running. So for thetime being it is NOT for sale, but will be some day soon.

Thank you to everyone who expressed interest. I hope you either find the o perfect truck you are looking for, or are still interested ina couple months when I am finally really ready to let it go.

Brian

That's a nice truck. Back in '05, when I finished the bodywork on my 96 Toyo rolled-over wreck, someone on MUD offered me 10K for it. I didn't bite! I love my truck, and I'll drive it until I'm too old to climb into it! I'm not about to part with it! It is not available at any price.
Even as you build another truck, I might suggest that you hang on to your 80 series. It is the perfect rig. It has luxury and comfort, and it climbs trees!
I grew up with my two brothers in a 40. We wheeled that thing all over! It was the toughest truck that we had ever dreamed of. My brothers are Toolsrus Kevin, and Brother Rob. I remember when they drained Bartlett lake, and we went wheeling in the lake bottom. Rob hit his head on the roll bar and got a bloody dent in his skull! He wasn't happy!
We went wheeling once with a friend, Jeff. He didn't tell us that he was alergic to beestings. He got stung on a rough trail south of Prescott Valley. We covered a three-hour trail in less than an hour to get him to the hospital. He was OK in the end.
We had many adventures in the old 40. It now sits in Kevin's sideyard. All three of us now drive locked 80's. The LC sickness runs in the family. We have never looked back!
If you want to build a 40 or a 45, go for it! But don't let go of your locker 80. If you do, you will regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom