selling FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a 88 FJ62 160k on the odometer, runs and drives great. Previous owner took it sideways into a tree so the passenger side body is mooshed from the front door to the rear. Otherwise it is 100% intact. I am open to a few different options, but I do not want to part out the drivetrain piece by piece. You can have the whole rig for $1,500. Brand new 30" AT's tires on the original rims. It is grey ext and grey int. I'm located in Portland, OR. If you need a body or interior piece I'll piece them out. You can actually drive it home though, tracks true.

I am also open to trades, guns? AR-15?

p.s. no side mirrors, sorry.

Price for drivers and passengers front seat bottoms,charcoal canister,drivers window rgulator if standard andrear cover over windshield wiper(inside piece about 12 in. long) Thanks, Mike PM ME

Need rear side panels and plastic above panels if it has rear shoulder belts

Need drop down tailgate if good. I'm in Sacramento and can possibly figure a way to get it here.

dang too bad you live a long way away I have a nice bushmaster varminter, would've been a good rig for my new Cummins 4BT!

Thanks everyone, as I said, I am not parting out any of the drivetrain unless you want the whole thing. I would sell the motor and tranny together as a whole. I will part out the body/interior but prefer local pickup here in Oregon. I will respond with a PM if what you want falls into that category.

Price for the bottom tailgate? Think this would fit an fj60 1983 ?? Dibs on the tailgate if no one else is first.

Sorry folks, the rig is out at my parents place and I havnt been able to get out there.

Pork- Cruiserdrew asked about it first, but if he doesnt want it then it's yours and I'll PM ya with a price later.

Sorry folks, the rig is out at my parents place and I havnt been able to get out there.

Pork- Cruiserdrew asked about it first, but if he doesnt want it then it's yours and I'll PM ya with a price later.

Cool. Got any pics?

If you're parting it out, I could use a dashboard and any of the dash bezels, if they're in good shape. Also need the window controls from the driver door. Probably a lot more, but wanted to get that in first.

Edit: sorry, just read the post about preferring local pickup. If you change your mind, I could really use those dashboard pieces, will pay for shipping of course.

No rust, on the rig at all. Spent it's life in the high desert. Rig is complete and rust free, except for smooshed passenger side.

Wow. It would be way more cost effective for you just to buy the whole thing and drive the frame to Canada. $1,500 for the frame do what you like with the engine, tranny, axles, body etc.

For an added $500 I'll drive it up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom