Selling a Warn 9.5cti with synthetic rope - BBCNN members only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DesertLake

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a new in box Warn 9.5cti with synthetic rope (p/n 97600) I'm going to sell locally (Reno/Carson).
I thought I was going to use it, but I'm not.
Look close, the top integrated solenoid is not in the conventional position like the 9.5xp so it might not fit some applications.
It retails for about $1400.
Before I post it up elsewhere, I'll sell it to a BBCNN member for $1k.
PM me.

Sounds interesting. Never had a winch but I want one. What type of applications would this not fit due to solenoid placement? This is what I got...

IMG_20180915_190700.jpg

Will that is a nice winch. similar to mine in power at 9500. Mine was a competition winch so it has shorter line. That has never been a real problem. Very generous offer at that price.

airon23 to mount that winch you would need to span the frame rails with a plate that is bolted down using the bolts that hold the hooks also the fair lead can be bolted on the front lip of the plate that would probably fit above your bumper. I would look at winch plates that go with that model winch and an fj40. I had to modify mine(like always with a cruiser) to fit it over my power steering pump. Looks like your stock steering would not interfere and the bumper looks like it was made with a winch in mind. Those rear pillars that attach to the frame rails could be an issue depending on how far back they are and how wide the plate is. Most sites list the dimensions of the plate. I gain some strength in the fact that the winch plate fits behind my non stock bumper( beefier) that is bolted to the front of the frame rails. Notching the back of the plate where your bumper attaches probably wouldn't be a problem.

Sounds interesting. Never had a winch but I want one. What type of applications would this not fit due to solenoid placement? This is what I got...

View attachment 2263965

I know a guy in Grass Valley who can get fab up a mount. Lemme know if you decide to pull the trigger. He'll charge you a bit, but he will do good work.

Just sold it. Originally planned to turn around and buy the winch and bumper I want, but the Frickin cat (that's his name) had emergency surgery so...not yet.

Just sold it. Originally planned to turn around and buy the winch and bumper I want, but the Frickin cat (that's his name) had emergency surgery so...not yet.

It's always something getting in the way of our hobby! I decided to pay for pet insurance when we got our wackadoodle Husky who likes to eat... anything. It paid for itself many times over.

Pet health insurance is worthe the money especialy if you own a large breed. they charge for anesthetist by the poundage of the pet. IIRC the base line for our 80+ poodles was around $200 and went up from there depending on how long the surgery was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom