SOLD Seabrook Texas 1fzfe Short block and matched head. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tempImagefIUm8e.jpg

Merry Christmas, cruiser family! Apologies for the original listing; possibly a bit vague; was awaiting info from machine shop.
I'm down to help anyone in need of short block, but not interested in dealing with grumpy old cruiser parts hoarders that want a deal.
Help: meaning I'm negotiable and interested in helping someone in need. I can possibly deliver via Double Wrench Flatbed.
I will update with pics and detailed OE or better parts list.
This may not be a new short block from Mr. T, but it's not a Thunderbolt or Surefire either. My endeavor is to do it as close to OE as possible, for peace of mind and reliability.

Enjoy family and friends today!

Last edited:
Smoking deal trust me I know I’m from Colorado. Dean does good things.
If you don’t sell send it up here I’ll find it a home!

Happy Holidays! My factory short block finally arrived! I now have 2 rebuilt short blocks to move along. I'm thinking $2900 each,
I will post pictures and details of the short blocks this week.
I had these done as if I was going to install either one in my truck. I looked at several machine shops before choosing this one.
Concidering the time and cost to replace the engine, I wanted to make sure I could use one of these and sell the other with a clear conscience.
I have a full grind kit I will include with the first SB sold.
Blocks will be painted and properly wrapped for protection.
Short block with head: $4,900
Short block only: $2,900
Head only: $1,750

Last edited:
Dean is good people. I’d jump on this if I wasn’t 99.9% done with my rebuild. From experience, you’ll save $1k or so and a metric ton of frustration….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom