For Sale SDHQ Tundra Dual Battery Kit, SwitchPros SP9100, ARB compressor mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SDHQ Dual Battery kit for 07-21 Tundra

If you are looking to run dual batteries on your Tundra this is the one and only kit you need. This is the only kit on the market that fits the big boy group 34 or 34R batteries. PERFECT for overlanding or camping. You will never be left stranded! One battery will always maintain a charge to start your truck. This kit comes with a windshield wiper resivoir relocation kit ($100) which you will need as well as the main battery hold down (billet steel), blue sea ACR, and the terminal upgrade. It comes with everything you need to run 2 batteries on your Tundra. I will also include a 12V Factory Toyota battery off of my 2018 Tundra with 30,000 miles.

Paid $1100 shipped (INCLUDES NECESSARY UPGRADES THAT COST EXTRA $)
Asking $1,000

BRAND NEW. ARB compressor mount for ARB single or twin air compressor for 07-21 Tundra. This is the only mount I was able to find that mounts to firewall. Others mount to fusebox, making it a hassle to get into your fusebox if you need to. Went a different way with my build, dont need this mount. 1/8" steel and powder coated. Paid $125, asking $100.

Brand new SwitchPros SP9100
Asking $500, they sell for $550
These have a 4 week+ lead time currently

Prefer local pick up in Georgia
I am an hour south of Atlanta

IMG_6603.jpg

IMG_6599.jpg

sdhq dual.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom