Scepter Water Cans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I need one Scepter Desert Sand Water Can. The problem is that they have become difficult to find.

I can buy one from Slee for $37 plus shipping or I found a place where I can get them for around $16-$17 apiece, the problem is that they want a $50 minimum order and that takes four cans to surpass the $50 mark. I only need one to go with the other one I have had for ever.

So if there are three other people who might want one, let me know and I'll order the four of them. Just so you know these are the same ones the military uses so they are very tough. My other one is probably 15 years old. Not looking to make any money on this, just don't want to spend $45 on one. I'll sell them for whatever it costs me apiece.

Jack

I'll go in with you Jack.

Cool, I'll get them ordered.

I need some Scepter fuel cans if your source has them. I was going to send them to keith's house, but if you are placing an order, I will kick down.

Dylan

Sorry, no fuel cans, they only carry the water cans, for whatever reason.

Is the H55 in yet?

Jack

Order was made on Monday. I will let everyone know when they get here. It was free shipping, so I am sure they will be shipped at the slowest/cheapest possible rate.

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom