Scary...........but Funny (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clutchee

I'm fun sized!
Threads
Well today started the moving process to TN.
The packing team were to arrive around 8:30 to 10am.

We got up around 7am to start the pile of stuff for them not to move along with cleaning up some before they arrive. I head to the shop to pick up & Ashley is inside the house gettin stuff ready;) . Well after a few minutes I hear a loud BOOM:confused: & think nothing of it....transformer blowing, neighbor shooting a gun (were in the country) or something else.

After a few minutes Ashley comes running out crying & screaming.......she had shot a hole in the master beadroom wall:eek: She was gettin the guns together in the house & picked up the 12 guage on my side & while takin the sheels out she pulled the trigger, blowing a hole the size of a silver doller in the front wall of the house we sold last Thursday:doh: :whoops: :doh: :whoops:

Double XX BuckShot makes a hell of a hole in a house wall!

Well got her calmed down & now shes fine:frown:

Needless to say: everyone I could have lost my wife:princess: today but only a accident occured-THANK GOD

*Ashley says pictures will be posted tomarrow!

Wow, glad she is safe. Now how about a gun safety course for both of you.

Since all is well can we get back to Greg and Mark nekked in a tent?

Last edited:
Wow, glad she is safe.
Since all is well can we get can to Greg and Mark nekked in a tent?

Not after that comment!:ban: :ban: :ban:

Glad you all are OK, I'll start a collection to pay for the gun safety course.
Please be carefull during the rest of the move, I already have you on the work schedule for GSMTR and no one to replace you.:) :beer:

Did you check on the neighbors? My bro-in-law did that at a party once and the party broke up real quick! His hole was in the ceiling. I think his wording was "he yall, look at my Belgum made Browning... BOOM! Wasn't funny at the time but we laugh now.

Later,

Dang man, Be careful up there!

Rest assured, I only say this since ain't nobody got hurt ...

That's some damn-funny s***. :grinpimp:

Hope she liked the new house ... when she actu'lly got to see it. :beer:

Make sure y'all send me your new addy/telephone info please. :cool:

:flamingo:

Note to self....keep loaded guns away from Mr. and Mrs. Clutchee...........

Sure glad everybody's safe.

And of course, because everybody's safe, she does know she'll hear about this for awhile, right? ;)

Are you sure she wasn't aimin' at your ass and missed? :flipoff2: Do we need to pony up for a sharpshootin' class? :beer: :flipoff2: :beer:

As Kowboy said - I only say that cause nobody got hurt. Hope the rest of your move goeas well. :)

Note to self....keep loaded guns away from Mr. and Mrs. Clutchee...........

From Mrs Clutchee for sure, I was in the shop cleanen:grinpimp:

We took Mae West and Clutchee out to dinner tonight and while we were in the Mexican Resutrant a balloon popped. Ashley about jumped out of her seat! Quite funny! I saw the house today and it went right through the outer wall. Can't believe it didn't at least pepper the neighbors.

BOOM!

I have some M-80s

Dang!
That title, "Scary, but funny" says it all.

Glad y'all are okay, but Lord knows the same thing could happen at any of our houses. I'm just sayin' if anybody isn't armed on this BBS, they ought to be.
;)

Happy Trails! N

hell I met you once, but I am staying away from the cluthchees!

Kowboy any chance you going to add flack vest to the white Trash store? I think Clutchee needs one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom