Scary...........but Funny (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Flack, guys. Not bullets! I might be able to find one and we can add that to the WT reunion fun and games. Hell, Choctaw will wear it if he gets hopped up on that fire water!

Later,

Kowboy any chance you going to add flack vest to the white Trash store? I think Clutchee needs one.

Double XX BuckShot
no f'n way to stop that short of steel plate:D :D

this thread is useless without pics :flipoff2:

glad y'all weren't hurt

Kowboy any chance you going to add flack vest to the white Trash store? I think Clutchee needs one.

I think I see next year's Marketing VP!;p

Definitely scary.......and funny. AND I can relate to to the balloon thing. :eek:

SPECIALTY DEFENSE SYSTEMS®
OTV TACTICAL VEST WITH BALLISTIC PACKAGE
The Outer Tactical Vest (OTV) and Small Arms Protective Insert (SAPI) represents the most innovative, technologically advanced protective system ever developed for the United States Military. The SDS OTV is based on the US Military's current body armor specification. This ballistic vest provides individual configuration based on MOLLE attachment methods and is hydration system compatible. Vest includes collar, throat, yoke and groin assemblies.:) Pockets are ready for accepting chest and back hard armor plating which is sold seperately.

I think I can get this in OD. The groin protector is probably worth the money if you really piss off Mrs. Clutchee.:beer: :beer:

He's gonna need all of the attachments.

Anything that will strap on should help him out!!!!

I love you guys...

what would we do without threads like this... :bounce:

very glad everyone is OK...

new fancy portal on the house, no need goin' outside to piss!

Anything that will strap on should help him out!!!!

In a drunken stupor he told me and Kowboy about Ashley using a strap on on him once......:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

In a drunken stupor he told me and Kowboy about Ashley using a strap on on him once......:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have no knowledge of this conversation:confused: :eek: :confused:

Fawker:flipoff2:

I am, for once, without a comment

new fancy portal on the house, no need goin' outside to piss!

Heck, I'd leave a barrel stickin out the hole to keep the door-to-door salesman away!

:idea:

Were there hand cuffs involved ???????

From the dreamy wistfull look in his eyes when recanting the episode........I doubt it.:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think he should be called strapee.

Was it black?

Strapee it is!!!!!! Squeal, Squeal!!!! Did she play with your ears or just go straight at it??? That aint right on so many levels!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom