For Sale Scam Alert: Rust Bucket 09 LC at Exclusive Impex (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
JTMHY05J895004262

Sewer rat: Eugene Yugov

Posts up 60 high resolution photos of every square inch of the vehicle, but interestingly, none of the undercarriage.

So I call him and request photos, which he excitedly tells me he will take and send over to me immediately as he is right next to the vehicle.

8 hours later I get these photos of this sewer rats artwork clearly showing a rust bucket that has been rattle-canned.

I ignore the vehicle and move on.

He messages me today asking if I'm interested and when I would like to come in and finalize the paperwork. I proceed to laugh it off and inform him that the ruse was insufficient.

Although the evidence is plain to see - not posting photos of the undercarriage from the start and asked me when I wanted to come in and finalize the paperwork before I could request anything further - he claims that he always fully discloses his vehicles before trying to finalize a sale.

I told him that I was absolutely dying to blow 25k on a rust bucket that was rattlecanned rather than fixed properly and that I would be making a check out to him at once.

He gets upset and starts making the completely unoriginal comments we all know and love about how I can't afford it.

IMG_6841.jpg
IMG_6840.jpg
IMG_6850.jpg

IMG_6845.jpg
IMG_6839.jpg

Stay away from this sewer rat and his spray painted LC at rust free price.

Going to hopefully be looking at a confirmed rust free 2010 LC with 130k miles, no accidents and full Toyota service history for 22k in Alabama here soon.

Last edited:
Since posting this pile of junk the price has risen from 24,995 to 25,500.

Guess he needed to cover the cost of those home depot rattle cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom