Parting Out SC: 2H engine whole or in pieces (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2H with 350k kilometers on the clock from a 1985 HJ75 RHD Aussie. No compression on #6 cylinder. Good power steering, IP, vacuum pump/alternator, EDIC (and 2 relays), starter and A/C with hoses. PS pressure line. Bellhousing, clutch, and clutch release piston. Rad hoses with block heater. Glow plugs and fan clutch are 5yrs old. Fuel lines in great shape. PS reservoir and hoses. Airfilter top and intake hose. Factory exhaust as well.

Does not include transmission or t-case. Came with H55F.

KEEPING GLOW PLUG RELAYS, 1 RESISTOR, AND CONNECTING RAIL.

I got a 1HZ and all the components are on the opposite side, so I'm ditching a lot of things from the old setup.

$2500 + shipping. Located in Charleston SC area. I'd prefer to sell as a whole because it's less hassle. If I don't get a taker soon, I'll be listing the individual parts. I'll make more money selling the individual bits, so this is a good deal if you need a bunch of bits. PM me on mud with an offer and we can talk if it's reasonable.

2H for sale.JPG

I am. What are you looking for?

1. Pipes and fittings for heater lines. I have tappet control valve and all interior parts. I do not have the solid tube that runs along the glow rail.
2. Edic Motor and mount. I have the relays and the connector rod but Edic was removed from my rig.
3. Union that holds the dipstick tube to the block. Broken during tear down and can't find one anywhere. I may resort to making one.
4. Injector pump. Mine is fine but nice to have a spare here in USA. Tough to import from Aus.

My rig is 1984 HJ47 UTE.

@Macgyv99 Tried to send a PM but it says your inbox is full.

I'd be interested in the PS components including pulleys.

If you need parts for the trans and t-case to adapt them to the 1HZ, I can help with that as well.

Hi guys. Sorry for the delay, but life is complicated sometimes. I have sent pms and emails to each of you. Thanks for the patience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom