Saw this on Phoenix Craigslist today (Conqueror UEV 390 off road Camper trailer) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Too rich for my blood, but I've always been fond of these trailers from Australia. Not even sure if this is a good price or not, but thought I'd pass along if anybody is in the market, or just wants to see one local in person.

Brand new Conqueror UEV-390

I emailed the guy anyways just to see what was up. here is the response i got

"Thanks! I'm a new Conqueror dealer in Phoenix. I also have a platinum 390 and a UEV 310 for sale. If you know anyone who might be interested in a Conqueror, send them my way!

Thanks
Graham Wales
919-995-4764
Wales@outboundoffroadusa.com

I'm very happy with my existing Bivouac trailer, but might be fun to check these out sometime now that there is a local dealer

$35838 :eek:

My first mobile home didn't cost that much . . .
Yeah, Australian trailers are a bit crazy on the pricing. They are extremely nice, but not in my cards. I know Patriot Campers also recently came to the USA and they are also around that $40k mark. Surprisingly I’ve actually seen a few people with them in AZ. I guess if there are people that’ll pay it, there is a market for it. I’m still shocked people somehow now think it’s normal that iPhones cost $1000+. Well, good to have options at least

It is the little utility trailers with a storage box and roof top tent for 10k that kill me.

It look is like a part time job setting that thing up, like a catering van of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom