Saw a FJ45 on Clemments Ferry Road>>>> (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have been doing some work on one of our management boats this week at the city boatyard in wando. if you get off 526 and go towards 41 the city boatyard is about 8 miles down the road on the right. on the right before you make the turn to go to the boatyard there is a mechanic shop and a empty lot. on the empty lot there are a few cars and a FJ45. i called the number and the sale/lease sign and it was the owner of the 45. he said that he had 3 45's and was really not much fun to talk with. but if anyone is in the area check it out. its green with the hood up and alot of brush around it. jason

Last edited:
whats the story on them FOR Sale????

it's the truck 45. when i talked to the owner he was very, very, very not interested in talking to me about the 45. i asked him if it was for sale and he said NO then hung up!!!! like i said in the first post, not very fun to talk to.

im sure cash in hand will make him talk

me too

Saw that thing when I was out on the Indian about a year ago Stopped , trespassed and saw it was pretty much beyond help, :doh:at least in my hands. Had forgot all about it till the post.

it has the cab of a 45 and the owner said that it was a 45. i only looked at it from the road because of the no trespassing signs too.

Had to go to the City Boatyard yesterday and so I took a picture of the FJ45, seems to be in bad shape, but I am sure it was a cool ride at one time.
IMG00209.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom