sat the 18th crown king (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so ive been invited to go up the back of crown king . my friends are all bike riders so it would just be me in my 40. with the ice chest an tools bringing up the rear? any one interested in a bouncy day:steer:

I might see if I can make a quick run Sat. Give me a call and I will see if I can make it...:)

I will be doing Predator TM Sat.
Sorry

so ive been invited to go up the back of crown king . my friends are all bike riders so it would just be me in my 40. with the ice chest an tools bringing up the rear? any one interested in a bouncy day:steer:

If I did not have plans I would go for sure. I recently read a report that it is as rough as it has ever been. That is the one thing I like about CK its alway different.

My last trip
phil.jpg

MY BAD, my friends are going sunday up crown king the 19th so im trying to nail down the departure time

I will be there... Should be around 9-10 depending on my friends.. But will be there... I will call you around 9 if thats ok..

Sorry I thought Sat. I will be running Sat. Me and a few friends....

darn would of liked to seen that truck in action! but my freinds r going sun

If I did not have plans I would go for sure. I recently read a report that it is as rough as it has ever been. That is the one thing I like about CK its alway different.

My last trip

It's rough, but not challenging. Just really, really rocky. More annoying than anything.

PS- You didn't get much flex out of that thing, did you? :D

-Spike

well i guess im not going anywhere. went to gas station . had a trail of gear oil behind somthing came out of the t case . it made its own exit:crybaby:

the gears dont look bad gonna try to fix it :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom