For Sale Sas 1987 toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thinking about letting go of my sas 87 yota pickup to fund some other 40 projects. This has been a great truck to me the last few years and has never broken down. It is only listed here on mud. Let me know what you think
Info:
1987 toyota pickup has around 185,000 miles 22r was rebuilt I don't have receipt but compression is great. It has a Webber carb that starts always and an lce exhaust from the cat back. Front axle was recently rebuilt, suspension lifted around 5 inches running 33" mtz tires around 5k miles on them. Still stock 4.10 gearing but will hold 75 mph on highway. Transmission shifts great running redline mt90 fluid. Paint is scratched up but it is a black truck made for the trails. Body is very solid with no rust. Only a few small dents from trails. Small amount of rust in floors Interior isn't the greatest but the bench seat is freshly redone, radio work well and it is clean.
I would like to ask 6500 and do not need to sell. Would like to hear what fellow mud members think as I respect all of your opinions
Phone # is 5706568539 if you have further questions
-Jake

20160613_132847(1).jpg

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

Good looking truck! what wheels are those, they are nice.

GLWS

Clean rig! I like my Baja MTZ on my 40, and those look great on your truck. GLWS dude!

Centerline Hellcats....old school...awesome truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom