Sandblasting in Bozeman/Belgrade? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to start working on the 40's rust issues. I'd like to dip my toes into the sandblasting arena by blasting some rear 1/2 doors.

Is there anyone you guys would recommend locally? Willing to travel up to an hour or so to get a good deal and good results.

The only one I know of is in Belgrade near the restore.

Thanks

I know of Blasting Technologies just south of Four Corners and Midwest Welding in Bozeman. I don't have any experience with Blasting Technologies, but a quick look at their website makes me think they might be a good option. I used to work at Midwest Welding, and while they can certainly blast for you, they aren't really set up to work with body panels.

I’ve had good luck with penkal painting, Belgrade. They did all of my 40 and didn’t warp anything. Think Stephen had them do his but not 100 percent on that

@REZARF I have a smallish, table top sandblasting cabinet that I don't use. Would make you a screamin' deal if you want to try that route. It wouldn't do doors, but door hinges and other small parts no problemo.

Maybe 6-7 years ago I had some steel rims done at Powder Coating of MT (place next to Restore). They did an ok job, but a little shadowing in some places.

Thanks guys!

I contacted Blasting technologies and I might go that route but at that point I'll have more into the blasting than the doors :rolleyes:

Matt, that is my problem, my blasting cabinet is big enough for small parts but nothing this big. Thanks for the offer.

Have you considered the hang some tarps in the shop method? That was our go-to back on the family farm. Absolutely miserable, but it gets the job done.

edit: double post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom