For Sale San Jose CA.16x8+11 6x139.7 6 lug 4x4 Engineering BradleyIX wheels $1300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of japanese ( JDM ) two piece 4x4 Engineering BradleyIX wheels for sale not encluding center caps. They are toyota 6lug truck / suv which will fit cars such as the 4runner , FJ40 Land Cruiser , Tacoma trucks as well as many chevy 6lug trucks or nissan xterra . 6 lug on 5.5" 6x5.5 pattern They are very rare and fit GREAT on our trucks. If you are looking for the stock 16x8 land cruiser wheels because you are looking to fit wider tires on your rig this is a great option and the reason why I originally purchased them. It will be 4 wheels... all wheels are free from bends, cracks or curb marks. Even alot of Datsun mini truck owners love these wheels. True 2 piece wheels and are VERY lightweight and strong. $1300 picked up in San Jose CA.
174148.jpg

174155.jpg

174201.jpg

174218.jpg

Last edited:
Oh crap, I'd imagine it's something like 4 or 500 to ship all the way out there... probably wouldn't be worth it for you. And would most likely take FOREVER. Got a relative in California that would come pick it up for you and come visit?:)

whats the backspacing on these??

Approximately 4.93". They will not clear 40 and 60 series in the front without spacers and might barely clear 80 series.

Free bump for Bradley/4x4 Engineering wheels. I have one of these in 17x8 ET3 and love them. Very light and strong. Running them on a IFS pickup though.

If they were Bradley IV one-piece in white/bronze with low offset, I'd take them off your hands. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom