Parting Out San Diego: FJ80 Hvac parts, 3fe engine, trans, transfer case parts...etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have basically disassembled a 92 fj80. I have many parts. Everything from the hvac system to motor, trans, computers, wiring...etc. Let me know what you are looking for.

Any interior stuff?

Looking for a clean fuel tank, to start, for my 91 fj80. Also rear hatch exterior handle & mechanism.
I have a a complete fuel tank, pump and all. Only issue is that I made a clean cut in the the top of the tank with a sawzall when I was cutting away the body. It is a very clean cut and could be JB welded. Let me know.

What's the miles on the truck and what's the condition of the trans? What was the reason for part out?

Looking for a driver's side B-pillar grab handle, preferably in tan.

Does the rig have cruise control?

Upper and lower thermostat housings with all sensors. Cold start injector. Front lower seat foam and what color are the seats. MAF. Alternator. Left headlight mount and trim. Battery tray. Steering gear box. Thanks.

Looking for the ignition assembly, with key.

s-l1600.jpg

I have basically disassembled a 92 fj80. I have many parts. Everything from the hvac system to motor, trans, computers, wiring...etc. Let me know what you are looking for.
Hi I’m looking for 3fe crankshaft and camshaft shipped to 96706 lmk thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom