Samurai as DD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.barryhause.com
Greetings. I have been on Ih8mud for several years. I owned an fj60 landcruiser and now I drive a 1984 SR5 pickup. I am considering adding a Samurai and wanted to get some feedback. I would like to use it as a daily driver. How is the sami on the freeway? I had heard they don't accelerate well but I am used to that with my toyotas. I don't mind a little road noise. Just wondering how practical it would be. Any other relevant input would be appreciated. I drive about 500 miles a week.

Hi LoneRanger, i think Samus are tough on the kidneys, they are very slow but they are fun.

If you don't want to turn fast Or go fast but want to get from point a to point b I say do it there awesome little trucks reliable tough small and look like a beast if that helps lol and parking will be very easy too.

i think a sidekick would make a better DD (i own one, so i may be biased)

the down side is they're not as capable off-road, they tend to be mutually exclusive on these things

Bump

i have a sami and a sidekick ,the sami is gutless on the road but great in the bush ,would rather daily drive the sidekick with the auto tranny
that being said i love my sami 5;13's front and rear lockers full cage custom front and rear bumpers SOA ,shackle reversal Toyota Celica power steering ,fold down window hinges , t-case e-brake like the cruiser ,my sami just needs a high steer kit
a couple quick pics of my junk sidekick has 3+3 calmini lift and 31's sami has 33's

:cheers:

IMG_1898.JPG
IMG_1384.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom