For Sale Salt Lake City, UT 1988 Toyota Fj62 (rust free body!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all!

Having to downsize the heard and I really really hate to do this but I'm posting my 1988 Fj62 for sale. I will actually be at the toyota landcruiser heritage museum in salt lake city tomorrow if you want to stop by and check her out! (I live in salt lake with the truck)

Asking $13,000

Link to the ad here with photos, can take and send more photos on request! ----> 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser on KSL.com

210k miles on the truck and the engine was rebuilt at 186k (have paperwork for engine work)
Truck runs strong, I never drive it on salty roads and keep it in hiding during the winter. Zero bondo or cancer/rust on the body. Some surface rust on the underbody but nothing insane. No rear fender rot, roof gutter rust and door rot and this one has none, nore has there been any coverup. No paint bubbling. Took her on a 1600 mile road trip this summer and she drank gas and covered miles like a champ.

Brand new Ko2s (33x10.5) still under warranty. less than 3k miles on them
Entire cooling system overhaul within 2k miles
New water pump, new radiator, new belts and hoses.
Engine rebuilt at 186k miles.
Doesn’t leak a drop of anything.
OME 2.5 inch lift all the way around.
New dash with zero cracks.
Factory chrome roof rack.
Minimal aftermarket radio (can go back to stock)
Fresh oil change and ready to hit it.
Brand new battery.
I have a few spares and will be adding more info soon.
Have missing side trip piece and a few spare stock bumpers.
I have a 3 ring binder full of maintenance records for this truck with at least 40 entries and the original window.
List of things I’d fix.

Driver seat is pretty worn.
Dent in rear bumper.
Paint is solid but has some chips and small flakes
Dent in passenger door (didn’t break the paint, see photos)
Paint on top of driver front fender is starting to fade a bit and has a small dent by the headlight (see photos)
This would be a great starting place for a full restore as you don’t have to cut out rust or deal with bad repair jobs. Or just enjoy her just the way she is.

Thanks!

-Ed

Very solid deal here! GLWS

This is a great truck. My Father-in-law owned it for a few years. Took it on a few trips. He told me it was back on the market and I tried to convince him to buy it back! I enjoyed driving it when I visited. IIRC, it was originally a Texas truck, and it was very clean last time I saw it. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom