SOLD (Sale Pending) 2017 LC - 67k mi, $63,900 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Selling my family's fifth 200 series because I'm getting a company car and already have a '72 FJ40 for the weekends ;)

- $63,900
- Charleston, SC
- Blizzard pearl white exterior, terra interior.
- 100% southern truck. ZERO rust anywhere.
- All service records accounted for
- No paint work. No accidents. No stories.
- ALL fluids recently done (coolant, diffs, transfer case, power steering, brake, oil/filter, etc)
- 4 wheel alignment done when lift was installed.
- New Toyo AT3 285-65-18 tires (2k miles on them) with BRAND NEW OEM Toyota sensors.
- New OEM steering wheel leather. 16+ 200 series LC wheels are known to prematurely wear.

Upgrades:
- Dobinsons 2” lift front and rear w/UCA’s and diff drop
- Slee Sliders
- Prinsu roof rack
- Rigid 40” light bar (side floods, center spot)
- REDARC v3 trailer brake controller
- Weathertech mats in ALL rows and in cargo area.

Issues/notes:
- The “land cruiser” kickplates – they have some coffee stains or something behind them in the front.
- There is a small scratch on the passenger front fender, UNDER the PPF film, also on the driver side rear bumper (hardly noticeable), and a small scratch/bump on the passenger side rear bumper

IMG_6981.jpeg

Motor.jpg

Undercarriage2.jpg

Undercarriage.jpg

Interior1.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful 200. GLWS.

Very interested. How long have you owned it? Did you buy from a mud member? Was it previously used to tow a lot? Service records available? Thank you

@WMM3 We haven't had it long, less than 6 mos. We bought not knowing we would be given an allowance for a commuter car. As much as it hurts, we'll be leasing a car.

We did not find it on MUD, but the owner did reference IH8MUD several times, so I'm sure he's a member.

I have never towed with it and there is no evidence that it was used to tow often, the hitch is clean. My '22 Raptor looked more worn after a summer of boat launching.

Service records are available, I have a full book of records and mod receipts. For the next buyer, I'm happy to take it into Toyota and do a fresh service even though it doesn't need it.

This is the exact 200 I want to add to the fleet.

Just a year to soon..

Absolutely perfect build for an every day cruiser. GLWS. I wish I was in the position to purchase as I could be finding a flight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom