safari tops

Visit site
I dont think i've ever seen a safari top an anything other than a rover. I did see an awsome 40 once out west... full cage, full doors, and the white fibreglass roof mounted to the cage and windscreen. The only one i've ever seen and it looked really good. It might have had the door surrounds/support pillars but i was too far away to see for sure.

Visit site
Here's a different version by SOR
272-35a-big.jpg

Dave

Visit site
i have a brand new safari top used one trip,its from sor grey in color and fits just behind the stock roll bar and drops almost to the bed ,has a window that rolls up, anybody want it for $60.00

Visit site
[quote author=hendo link=board=1;threadid=5383;start=msg42817#msg42817 date=1063945397]
i have a brand new safari top used one trip,its from sor grey in color and fits just behind the stock roll bar and drops almost to the bed ,has a window that rolls up, anybody want it for $30.00
[/quote]

I'm interested if there are no rips. Mine ripped after only one trip, rubbing the windshield channel on a tree branch :( BTW, this is not a safari top, but their Extreme bikini top.

Dave
dtay AT comcast DOT net

Visit site
Dave, do you know what the part number is for the top from sor. Looked on the web site today, couldn't find it. Thanks, Pete

Visit site
your right i believe it is a extreme bakini top anyway its brand new only one road trip on it, make me a offer, its in perfect condition ,been stored in the house and still have the fasteners in the plastic bag unopened

Visit site
[quote author=hendo link=board=1;threadid=5383;start=msg43036#msg43036 date=1064003086]
your right i believe it is a extreme bakini top anyway its brand new only one road trip on it, make me a offer, its in perfect condition ,been stored in the house and still have the fasteners in the plastic bag unopened
[/quote]

I'll take it for $30 like you first offered:

[quote author=hendo link=board=1;threadid=5383;start=msg42817#msg42817 date=1063945397]
i have a brand new safari top used one trip,its from sor grey in color and fits just behind the stock roll bar and drops almost to the bed ,has a window that rolls up, anybody want it for $30.00
[/quote]

I can send you a FedEx prepaid shipping label to cover the shipping. E-mail me, lets work out the details: dtay AT comcast DOT net

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom