Rust free western Crusiers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HAHAHA, this is awesome. I will never buy a used car in Michigan again.

I think many of us are always ‘kind of looking’...

I missed a nice 40 running resto project from Atlanta late winter...very little rust, nice patina Cruiser dude with too many projects...

My hope is that I can save and coordinate to have whichever local trucking company that hauls one of the machines my work is currently building to just south of Stockton later this year can bring me back one or two decent 40 frames for my daughter's 72 and maybe one extra for me.

My hope is that I can save and coordinate to have whichever local trucking company that hauls one of the machines my work is currently building to just south of Stockton later this year can bring me back one or two decent 40 frames for my daughter's 72 and maybe one extra for me.

Looking at the Seattle area CL there are often many very nice rigs at affordable prices. The SouthWest often has sun fading and high prices... albeit with no rust. Filling a trailer with a few rigs... group buy?

TOYOTA FJ40 Land Cruiser Parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom