Running Board Replacement or Mod ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Que

Threads
I would like to replace them with what I'm assuming are Prado parts. Anyone have the info on where/what to get? If not then I suppose I will modify the existing boards, any detailed pics someone willing to share? I do not plan on any sliders or anything and again would much prefer to replace as opposed to cut.

Thanks

With all due respect, there are posts on the "where's" and "how much" if you do a search.
In short, most of the panels are Prado parts and can be ordered from Australia. But I think I've read you can get more local.
But as I mentioned above, do a search and you'll find it.
:cheers:

Thank you, although I did search I was unable to find much at all. I will continue to look.

Just to ask....why not sliders? You can get a pair of Apex rock sliders that are bolt-on for around $700. They make a much better foot platform than the OEM steps and provide protection for on-road and off-road, in addition to making the GX look much better. Removing the steps for sliders on my GX has been one of the best mods I've done to it, in terms of daily use and off-roading.

Just to ask....why not sliders? You can get a pair of Apex rock sliders that are bolt-on for around $700. They make a much better foot platform than the OEM steps and provide protection for on-road and off-road, in addition to making the GX look much better. Removing the steps for sliders on my GX has been one of the best mods I've done to it, in terms of daily use and off-roading.
Oh I certainly like them look but I use my 460 for simple putting around and a gravel road is worst I'm guessing it will be driven on. Its more more Sunday driver and I do not use the boards. They are more in the way than anything but I wanted a finished appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom