Rubithon 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to meet up with my SO in Lake Tahoe on Friday. Is there any chance one of you are heading out from the Springs to Lake Tahoe either on Thursday or Friday? I’d like to tag along to avoid doing the trail solo.

there are usually always people running up and down Cadillac, so I do not think it will be hard to find someone to tag along with. At worst you can always sit at the bottom, and just ask anybody that comes by if you can tag along. I have yet to have anyone say no to me when I do it.

Good luck

There is usually an ice run up to Tahoe city/Tahoma on Friday, ask at camp and you should find out who is going if anyone, If you volunteer for the ice run you will be able to find someone to tag along.

Sounds like a good plan. I will check at camp before heading out and worst case sit and wait for a trail lead.

Hey John
Hope you and Mike are doing ok. Thanks for helping us newbie through the Con. It was nice of you to take your time and walk us out of Cadillac Hill.
I know without your help, we would be struggle up that hill.
Anyway, if you heading down Socal anytime in the future, let me know. We can meet up for some Pho, Coffee and Heineken. Or if you want to run some trails
in Socal area, you can borrow one of my cruisers. If im heading up there next year, ill bring you more sandy steak and Tequila.

Til next time
Phi

My pleasure Phi, next time bring the fam and stay all weekend or at least til Sat. You & Dat were the best, thanks for the good memories, looking forward to next time, cheers.

Weekend after fathers day, snow permitting. Sandy Steak is on the menu at Rubithon thanks to Dat.. That was an epic trip in, you guys were great to run with and did quite well for 1st time. Thanks fo rthe link Dat, I enjoy a good read. ( Great write up Dat, in 21 years thats only the second time I've been caught in photos, thank you, memories for forever. )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom