Rth needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone is Raleigh have an alternator that will fit an 80? 1993. Came in for a concert and mine crapped out.

TIA

Is the 70 the same as a 80? If so yes and I'll be at evanesence
Nice. We are about to leave the hotel and head that way too. No clue if it’s a match though. With yours being diesel I’d bet they’re different though.

Nice. We are about to leave the hotel and head that way too. No clue if it’s a match though. With yours being diesel I’d bet they’re different though.
Kk sorry dude. Number is 919272nien nien Cinco Cinco if you want to catch up otherwise have fun

Th
Kk sorry dude. Number is 919272nien nien Cinco Cinco if you want to catch up otherwise have fun
thanks bro. We’re in section 8 row j. Would love to say hi.

Quick update. Voltage regulator is bad. Only putting out 12v. Boosted it off with the Noco and cut off the ac, etc and is running ok. Made it to the concert fine. Will monitor closely.

no parts but, if you need anything feel free to call.

No parts store have it?

If you havent checked you can get lucky some times.

Good time to upgrade to the sequoia 150 amp

If you make it home on the current one

No parts store have it?

If you havent checked you can get lucky some times.

Good time to upgrade to the sequoia 150 amp

If you make it home on the current one

Yeah I tried. Oriellys, car quest, advance and autozone were next day at best. made it back to the hotel. Glad we decided to stay overnight. Worked out good for us.

If you need anything tomorrow, text me

Made it home fine. Just no ac but thankfully it was cool. Thanks to all that offer help. Much appreciated.

Nice dude now look into the Sequoia upgrade... I think its photoman that makes the bracket.

Nice dude now look into the Sequoia upgrade... I think its photoman that makes the bracket.
oh yeah. started yesterday. lots to look through. I've PM'd him though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom