RSVP for Rausch Creek HERE!!!! Everyone read (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I agree Lance, it would be great if the PA guys and BBRC, CLCC tried to coordinate a little since there seems to be new and more activity.

I am trying to mobilize the ALCC to just wheel a few times a year.. but as related to the thread, I will be camping at RC Friday night and Sat. night, see you all there :D

Jeff D.

I can't speak for everyone camping Friday night, but if you roll into camp (Camp PL1) by 9:00 that should work out fine. I'm not an early riser and I know that John enjoys a late start as well.

Lance and Jeff, I agree too that we should try to coordinate a little better with the other area clubs. I know that CLCC was probably the last to plan our trip. We just ended up with the date because no other weekend in March worked for all of us, and we didn't want to push it back into April.

Bob, that sounds good. I'll plan to get there by 9:00 on Saturday morning. Hopefully I can catch-up with Dan and Riad on the way up.

Well, I am heading out by 5:30 AM. It will take approximately 3 hours to get there. Call me if you guys get out early or in the same time. I've got Channel 4 ON as well. See ya'll.

Good, we have some timelines establishing. I'll shoot for leaving about 5:45A, putting Riad about 1/2 hour ahead of me. I can usually make Rausch in about 2.5 hrs from my house. I should be passing Thurmont about 645A. I'll have cell and cb on if anyone wants to try and close ranks and convoy.

I'm definately going sat. morning. I need to look at a map and get directions. If all of us Sat. morning guys are meeting somewhere to caravan up, where would this meeting point be?

John Smith and i should be leaving friday night around 7ish from Silver spring. if it is pouring friday night, then we might leave sat.

This is our first official trip. There will be plenty time to coordinate, though I have been thinking that it would be great to have someone in the club whos role it is to coordinate with other Yota clubs and other off road clubs also. Any takers?

Sebastien.

So, it looks like the only Sat guys are Me, Andrew, Dan, and Riad. Dan and Riad have their stuff worked out.

Andrew, I'll give you a call tonight to discuss our plans for caravaning.

Felix

Latest weather for RC...

Tonight...Cloudy with rain developing after midnight. Not as cold with lows in the mid 30s. South winds around 5 mph.

Thursday...Cloudy with rain tapering off in the morning. Some breaks of sun in the afternoon. Highs around 50. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

Thursday Night...Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Not as cool with lows in the mid 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.

Friday...A mix of sun and clouds. Unseasonably warm with highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph and gusty.

Friday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows around 40.

Saturday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s.

Saturday Night...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s.

Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. A thunderstorm possible. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Sunday Night...Decreasing clouds. Lows in the lower 40s. :banana:

Looks good to me!

I don't have any problem waiting for you (Felix, Andrew, Dan and any one else) guys. If all of you coming through 495 and 270 then let's meet on 15N, 2nd exit, Thurmont. If the campers' plan changes due to the weather, just give on of us a call. We can hook up with you guys on 81N sine you guys will take 81 from 66 (I think). There's a Perkins off of exit 77 on rt 81N. We could stop there too.

Thanks to everyone for a good time and goood food.

I had a great time. I'll try to get my few pics uploaded soon.

That was fun. Thanks every one. I have posted the link for the video in separate thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom