Roverlanders founders dsy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm sure Graham will show everyone the inside of his shorts after the teeter totter, I know how scared he gets, when he doesn't even come close to a roll over.

Jeff, I'm not sure what kind of club you think we are here, but nobody wanted to see your a$$ for 1:42!!!

Cool to see the ramp and teeter-totter in action. I'd love to see if its available for our event too!

Nice camera work Steiger- Lucky you didn't 'float an air-biscuit' on camera or you'd have been on one of those Youtube gag reels! You did catch Lance with his finger up his nose however...

Gavin and I had a good time, there was a lot of Cruisers in the parking lot, when we got there I counted 8. The ramp and teeter totter was interesting to watch.

Nice camera work Steiger- Lucky you didn't 'float an air-biscuit' on camera or you'd have been on one of those Youtube gag reels! You did catch Lance with his finger up his nose however...

WTF! I'm not the one Vanny caught digging away towards a brain hemorrhage, in his Mercedes at a stop light. :flipoff2: You were up to your knuckle from what he saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom