ROTM: YotaJosh's '79 Shortbed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow i forgot about the early begennings of this ride. Nice write up, as well, verry organized with the timeline. Thanks for the honerable mention as well. I can hardly wait to see what the future brings for you and your rig.

well done Josh !!!!

Hey Josh, what do ya have in nind or the future of this rig? I'm curious to know where your going with this thing.

Wheeling, and more wheeling. I'm behind in my wheeling quota. :D

Honestly, it's as done as I really want to make it. I don't plan on linking it, exo'ing it, or cutting it up any than I alreadly have.

One of these days I plan on using that 22R I got from you to build a 20R/22R hybrid.

trucks pretty badass!

you make it to the texas jamboree this year?

hopefully this week I'll start piecing together stuff for the efi on my hybrid mess

:cheers:

oh yah would you be willing to burn me some chips so I wouldnt have to buy the tuner? or would it just be easier for me to get one?

trucks pretty badass!

you make it to the texas jamboree this year?

hopefully this week I'll start piecing together stuff for the efi on my hybrid mess

:cheers:

oh yah would you be willing to burn me some chips so I wouldnt have to buy the tuner? or would it just be easier for me to get one?

Yep, I was at the 2010 Jambo (man it was sloppy, and the trails were in bad shape). Unsure about going back for 2011 though - might be saving my TX trip for the Roundup in March.

I can burn you a chip if you send me a blank one in return for the one I'd be sending you. Moates.net has them for $5.00 a piece. Hopefully we could get it tuned without having to send chips back and forth too many times.

thanks man!!

I was at the jamboree too, awesome trails. it was cold and sloppy
I had a lifted green 90 4runner with IOWA plates....cause Im from iowa:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom