roofrack for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
roof rack for sale 100 dollars comes with gutter mount feet. it came off my 80.
IMG_0606.jpg
IMG_3049%5B1%5D.jpg

you can see it is strong. loaded up with five scepter fuel cans and all my camping gear. it is in las Vegas don't want to ship but if the price is right i will try. never shipped anything this large sold...
also have yellow caster bushings never been installed 50 + shipping.
need money to help feed the addiction

Last edited:
dont know what kind it is it came with the rig when i bought it..i will get better pics for you if you like

I need a rack. Can you give some more details and pics?

Put me in line, awaiting info.

Thanks

it has a wood floor made out of fence planks. the mounting feet are huge and can support alot of weight. i way 350 and me and my buddy were on top looking for straglers last TDS safai. if you pick up i can weld light taps on there if you want.. just let me know what you guys need so i can let this go.

Clamps alone are worth more than $100 and you get 8 of em!! Definitely a good deal. Not quite what I'm looking for though.

Bump for ya!

PM sent

Damn. Good timing. I'm in Reno, and I need a rack. Have a tiny con-ferr on my rig right now... it looks a bit wimpy up there. I could pick up in the next month... Have cash, will travel.

Only if everyone else in line gets out of the way, though.

Well looks like I'm a bit late....but if no one else takes it.... I'm in line. Just a little hi-jack here; If Takeitforgranite buys it.....Whatta you gonna do with your wimpy old rack?

sale pending: i will let you guys know if he doesnt get it by monday

So much for getting in line.. :rolleyes:

I got a full length ARB with mesh floor that I'm willing to trade for ARB winch ready bumper or cash. Any takers... ?

darn.........:mad: I need this, put me in line, pick up in vegas!!! pm sent

I am in Vegas can pick up tomorrow! That is of course if the folks in line don't stop me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom