Roof Rack with Ski mount points? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!
Looking to buy a roof rack and 4 holder ski rack. I can’t seem to find a combination where I can achieve this setup. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

We have a Thule rack and ski attachments. Honestly though, for a long time we’ve just been putting out skis and snowboards in a roof top box rather than using dedicated ski attachments.

Frontrunner makes their own ski rack that works with their rack system and has a variety of mounting positions. I have not used it but am considering frontrunner for when I eventually ditch the OEM rack. It only holds 2 pair though.

I have an old school Yakima 4 pack that just keeps on trucking and could probably be modified to fit most any rack but it is set up for stock crossbars right now.

I run the frontrunner thule load bar adapters on my prinsu rack. Allows me to use all of the thule accessories without concern of compatibility.

We have a Thule rack and ski attachments. Honestly though, for a long time we’ve just been putting out skis and snowboards in a roof top box rather than using dedicated ski attachments.
Agree with the roof box as the way to go. Much cleaner and much more practical. The only downside to a roof box is storing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom