Roll Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When I bought my 72' fj40 It came with this non stock roll bar. I was thinking about ordering on from SOR with the front window loop as well. I dont know whether or not to get one custom made at my local welder(which would be much stronger and welded to the frame) or buy one already bent from some where. If anyone knows where I came get one cheaper than SOR or has a better suggestion of what I should do I would appreciate it.
thanks Zach

Zach,

PM me or e-mail me off BBS: mark@metal-tec.com  I build cage kits exclusively for our Landcruisers.  

Mark

not sure where you are located, but you won't be unhappy with a custom cage. IMO, the factory/aftermarket purchased ones are not worth the $$, and for only a little more you can have one custom done.

Helocat has some nice ideas....here is what my local buddy created for me (he does these for a living too)

cage-b.jpg

I have a cage from the same builder as Woody. I am very impressed with the quality and safety factor of his work. His stuff has been tested by what was SODA or now known as CORR in the 8s (soda) class, and has held up well.

Sorry I don't have any pics of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom