Rocky Mountain Toyota RoundUp Summer 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys just saw this on some channels I follow, I know it’s way out there in the future but some of the dudes leading and putting this on are legends in the off road world down there in CO. Check it out put it on your radar, I’m down to send it down there next summer for a week or so.

Looks like this could be a really fun time.

-Ben

Hey guys just saw this on some channels I follow, I know it’s way out there in the future but some of the dudes leading and putting this on are legends in the off road world down there in CO. Check it out put it on your radar, I’m down to send it down there next summer for a week or so.

Looks like this could be a really fun time.

-Ben
Count me in depending on dates. Looks like a blast!

Just want to follow this thread.... too lazy to find the option to follow it without posting. :popcorn:

Dates posted.
1672874695853.png

That's what I understand. They are expanding it to include all Toyota's.

ah I see. That should be a blast! I did all those trail a couple years back! defiantly do black bear!( and stay to the left ;)) lots of easy peasy trails with crazy veiws.

Rocky Mountain Toyota Roundup Registration is April 15th! Who's going???
1679624684099.png

Awesome spot. Loved going there last summer for the Solid Axle Summit. Nice hot springs. Killer views on all the trails.

How much did tickets cost for this year? Toyota events in CO are usually reasonably priced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom