Rock Warriors for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of 9 Rock Warriors for sale in the Chattanooga/NW Georgia area. I apologize to the guys who had inquired before, I had some issues that came up followed by more not fun things. Getting rid of these is now a priority for me. Not sure who is still looking for a set or singles. 5 of these were my wheels for my 200, but I have other priorities right now. Too many projects. The other 4 with tires I picked up separately.

All of the wheels are in used but great condition. I am looking for $200/wheel. I do have lug nuts and some extra beadlock ring bolts. I will ship and we can discuss shipping. I shipped 8 of these 2 years ago with no issues.

What I have

1 set of 4 currently with Toyo 285/70/17 (35% tread) R/Ts on them. No TPMS. I will be removing the tires unless someone who can pick them up wants them with the wheels. In the picture there are a couple the bolts on the rings missing. I do have them and some extras. These wheels are in stock color configuration.

3 Rock warriors in stock color.

1 Rock Warrior that has been painted with Bronze Duplicolor wheel paint

1 Rock Warrior that has been painted with Gunmetal Grey Duplicolor and the Ring has been painted black.

I can be reached by PM or text at 928-699-7591.

20171030_153006.jpg

20171030_153001.jpg

20171030_152805.jpg

20171030_152810.jpg

Last edited:
Might be interested in the set. I'm just down the road from you. Pricing? thanks!

Ill get back to you guys later today with pics and pricing Sorry running late for a conf call!

Update,

I have had a million things going on that were more important. Sorry for the lack of response to those who inquired. I have 9 Rock Warriors at this point for sale. I had a set of 5 I was keeping for my 200, but that isnt a priority for a while it appears. The original ad has been updated with current information.

8 left

Really looking to get rid of these. Offers?

price drop to $200/wheel

How desperate are you to sell?

I'm not desperate, but I have no use for them currently. I also know that they aren't the easiest thing to come by anymore.

Are these still available? how many do you have that match? Do you still have a set of 4??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom