Rock Auto Brake Twin Master Cylinder FZJ80 - $35.84 Aisin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hornd

SILVER Star
Threads
Don’t forget to Google the 5% off coupon and insert it under “How did you hear about us”
Shipping ~$8
For those that know this is the OEM Supplier ie same as Toyota Part.
6AEF961D-8D87-48FD-A449-9EC9CD582458.jpeg

C77D839A-A641-4F5C-A367-411FD4907CFF.jpeg

Napa rebuild of an AISIN core/casting?

I've been happy with the new Advics that I installed a few years ago (ADVICS BMT-046). It has some association with AISIN and I think is OE equivalent, though I don't recall the details. I paid $80 ish for that MC a few years ago though it's around $100 now.

$35 is a good deal for this MC if new and probably even if it's rebuilt though I'd pay $65 extra for new in that case.

Last edited:

I've been happy with the new Advics that I installed a few years ago (ADVICS BMT-046). It has some association with AISIN and I think is OE equivalent, though I don't recall the details. I paid $80 ish for that MC a few years ago though it's around $100 now.

$35 is a good deal for this MC if new and probably even if it's rebuilt though I'd pay $65 extra for new in that case.
It's Brand new and even has a 1 Year Warranty - You can't Miss.
I don't need, but may someday. It Goes on Parts Shelf.

ADVICS has now subsumed all braking parts manufacture for Toyota vehicles

It’s a consortium of companies that include Aisin, Sumitumo, and Denso.
I cleared out the Brake Pads on RockAuto as Well.
I think the Quality Should be Similar to Toyota Pads - They are all Made in Japan
They were Cheap.

IMG_1300.jpg
IMG_1301.jpg
IMG_1302.jpg
IMG_1304.jpg
IMG_1305.jpg
IMG_1306.jpg

ADVICS has now subsumed all braking parts manufacture for Toyota vehicles

It’s a consortium of companies that include Aisin, Sumitumo, and Denso.
Likely Included Akebono as well which makes the Brakes for the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Aftermarket for Most of the American Cars as well.
They do Aluminum Calipers as well.
Never seen anything of Akebono that was Bad, unlike GM OEM Pads that the Pad Material Seperates from the Backplate.

I was a Brake Engineer Fresh out of College for Nissin, which is Quietly owned by Honda as they are Big in the Motorcycle and ATV Business. Also Club Car and Real Quiet Harley Davidson Sportsters.

All New - No Rebuild

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom