Robert Kiyosaki has a 40? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1617729148900.png
Anyone know if this rig is actually his?

Yes it is. I’ve worked on it when I was at camelback. Murf knows it well

Well he's a smart guy, so...

mr. "rich dad, poor dad" was a good guy. HIs assistant called me out of the blue and heard that we were the place to work on his LC. I would go over to his house in the Biltmore to pick it up and oogle his ferraris, lambos, etc. This was his "bug out vehicle" because his friends told him that he needed a diesel in case "sh*t happens".

This BJ40 had a FJ25 frame and a conglomeration of other models to make it the one you see. Since it was from Costa Rica, it was cobbled together and the engine had cracks in the head and other nice things. Scott swapped the B engine with a 3B when it went bad.

It was cool, a couple times he would pop in and go into the shop to talk to myself and Scott Higgins. He said something interesting one day: Of all of his handful of vehicles including his supercars, he would get more thumbs up with the BJ40 than the others combined.

I think people can relate to the memories of an old LC vs a supercar. All in all, a great guy and the lady that was his personal assistant was amazing.
View attachment 2637301Anyone know if this rig is actually his?

mr. "rich dad, poor dad" was a good guy. HIs assistant called me out of the blue and heard that we were the place to work on his LC. I would go over to his house in the Biltmore to pick it up and oogle his ferraris, lambos, etc. This was his "bug out vehicle" because his friends told him that he needed a diesel in case "sh*t happens".

This BJ40 had a FJ25 frame and a conglomeration of other models to make it the one you see. Since it was from Costa Rica, it was cobbled together and the engine had cracks in the head and other nice things. Scott swapped the B engine with a 3B when it went bad.

It was cool, a couple times he would pop in and go into the shop to talk to myself and Scott Higgins. He said something interesting one day: Of all of his handful of vehicles including his supercars, he would get more thumbs up with the BJ40 than the others combined.

I think people can relate to the memories of an old LC vs a supercar. All in all, a great guy and the lady that was his personal assistant was amazing.
Good the hear it Murf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom