Roam adventure box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Curious if anyone has ordered or has their hands on the roam adventures rooftop box? I am curious about the tie downs. YouTube everyone drills holes in them and bolts them to the rack. I do not want to do that. But the roam website says they have 1” strap tie down which is what I’m wanting but I can’t tell how it works. I have reached out to them and got no response so far. so I am curious if anyone here has one and willing to send me some pictures? Thanks!

No, but they look really functional.

1603853983613.png

I don't own one, but I'm sure it works just like a Yeti tie down.

01439452040_F

I've got the long skinny one, and it ties down exactly like this. You can strap by the handles, and Roam include more holes along the body of the case for better/different configurations.

I've got the long skinny one, and it ties down exactly like this. You can strap by the handles, and Roam include more holes along the body of the case for better/different configurations.
That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks! Now trying to figure out if I order one or two? I live in Hawaii and right now Amazon says they will ship them to Hawaii for $20. Ha ha just have a feeling after I order one they will up the charge if I want a second one once they realize their shipping charge is insufficient

Tie downs are at the handle openings. Kinda a pain to thread past handle and could use ones front and back also.

How do you like it ?

It worked well to keep dust out on dozens of trips through the UT deserts, and water out through a few trips through the PNW. Growing family though, so I sold it and now use a big boring skybox (and hope it'll put up with the abuse).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom