RLC LR Area Meeting - Every 3rd Thursday of the month (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pizza is ordered and I will pick it up when it's ready around 5:30'ish... Hope to see y'all there...

You missed a good meeting tonight! Thanks for having us @CruiserCoLittleRock

20170419_191514.jpg

Wish I wasn't 2hrs away. Maybe I need to start a southwest chapter. :)
Yeah, what he said . . . That first 2 hours aren't so bad, it's that 2 hour drive home after pizza and :beer::beer:
Looks like a good group & I'm sure a great meeting atmosphere.

Sorry I missed it. I really wanted to make this one. I had corporate folks in town and had to go to dinner with them. I'm game with trying a Thursday. My availability is based on work (rarely an issue) and a call schedule (wife) which changes. It is luck of the draw if it falls on a Wednesday.

I think some members may have said they have church functions on Wednesday night.

I'm bummed I couldn't make this one...I should be able to start making them regularly beginning in May when I start school.

My calendar says that this Wednesday is meeting day.

Who's in? And where would you like to meet?

I'm in. Let's try to think of something with an outdoor seating area that we can enjoy before it turns Africa hot.

Might try to make this one...

Outdoor spots:
Old Chicago (NLR)
Hooters (NLR)
Rebel kettle
Tacos 4 Life (Conway)
Burgers and Fries Pies (Conway)
Stickies

Others
Flying Saucer

I am out of pocket for getting to NLR on Wednesday evening. I have a lot better chance of making it Thursday.

My kid's annual play is tomorrow evening, but depending on where y'all choose, I may be able to show up late.

I vote for Thursday if possible...

I'm also good for whenever.

Let's try Thursday then. I'm not a fan of downtown eateries unless they have a parking lot. Being a glorified car club, it's nice to park together, and it can be tough with street parking, decks, etc.

NLR is good if Stacey can make Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom