River Shiver 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The official River Shiver 2012 thread. Post away...

Deny - I'll probably have a far better idea about whether or not the 55 will be coming out of the barn this winter. If you're serious about coming let me know and I'll give you my spot and I'll copilot with some other cronies if Jim is coming too. I'd rather give up my spot and have you two come than take the 55. Yes, hard to believe, I AM that nice. :beer:

First I would like to thank everyone for the overwhelming response and enthusiasm for River Shiver 2012. Due to space issues, the number of people is limited to 40 (not the number of trucks):
River Shiver Information Page
For the first time ever we filled up before our Early Bird Deadline so there is no more room.

The limit ont the number of people is due to limited food and facilities so unfortunately we will not be able to accomodate any unregistered guests.

We (River Shiver Organising Committee) strive for the best experience possible in our exclusive and intimate event, so for those who weren't able to register in time for River Shiver 2012, there is always River Shiver 2014 to look forward to!

Thanks everyone for your support in making this the most successful River Shiver ever.

Hmm. OK. (insert head scratching). Thanks Craig. Anyway... Doesn't
much matter as we resurrected Rottingham this weekend.
image-2883473060.jpg

First I would like to thank everyone for the overwhelming response and enthusiasm for River Shiver 2012. Due to space issues, the number of people is limited to 40 (not the number of trucks):
River Shiver Information Page
For the first time ever we filled up before our Early Bird Deadline so there is no more room.

The limit ont the number of people is due to limited food and facilities so unfortunately we will not be able to accomodate any unregistered guests.

We (River Shiver Organising Committee) strive for the best experience possible in our exclusive and intimate event, so for those who weren't able to register in time for River Shiver 2012, there is always River Shiver 2014 to look forward to!

Thanks everyone for your support in making this the most successful River Shiver ever.

Wow Craig, you sound almost political like ;)

Hmm. OK. (insert head scratching). Thanks Craig. Anyway... Doesn't
much matter as we resurrected Rottingham this weekend.

Hose the mouse crap outta that thing already!

You gonna order a seal for the sidecover or just get some gasket material for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom