Rigs and Pints w/Overland Project - Friday July 30th in Raleigh (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
This Friday we have a pseudo meeting at Clouds Brewing Taproom in Raleigh with the boys from Overland Bound. Who knows, maybe @uzj100 will make an appearance!

Clouds Brewing Tap Room 1233 Front St, Raleigh, NC 27609, USA

Time: 6:00pm

Organized primarily through stalkerbook I think, this is a cars and coffee type event but with beer. I'm going to be there at 6, and I'm guessing it goes till about 8 or 9.

If you can make it out for a beer or two, come on out! It'll be good to socialize somewhere new, meet some new folks, and have a look at rigs that aren't Toyotas for a change.

Post up if you can make it out!!

@jamesurq

Sounds fun. I'll be in the mountains. Hate I'm going to miss this.

This Friday we have a pseudo meeting at Clouds Brewing Taproom in Raleigh with the boys from Overland Bound. Who knows, maybe @uzj100 will make an appearance!

Clouds Brewing Tap Room 1233 Front St, Raleigh, NC 27609, USA

Time: 6:00pm

Organized primarily through stalkerbook I think, this is a cars and coffee type event but with beer. I'm going to be there at 6, and I'm guessing it goes till about 8 or 9.

If you can make it out for a beer or two, come on out! It'll be good to socialize somewhere new, meet some new folks, and have a look at rigs that aren't Toyotas for a change.

Post up if you can make it out!!

@jamesurq
Baha, Yes. I will be there. :<)

Should I drive the Volkswagen or the MDX :(

Bring a LC please. 🤣
It would have to be towed there since the engine is sitting at Auto Machine Shop in Fayetteville.

Welp bad news, one of Laura's co-workers, the person she sits next to, tested positive for Covid today. Laura is WFH now too, and getting a test, but that means I need to stay home today as her test results won't be back for a couple of days.

Have fun without me @uzj100 , sorry for the late cancellation.

@GLTHFJ60 Sorry about that. We will miss you.

Welp bad news, one of Laura's co-workers, the person she sits next to, tested positive for Covid today. Laura is WFH now too, and getting a test, but that means I need to stay home today as her test results won't be back for a couple of days.

Have fun without me @uzj100 , sorry for the late cancellation.

Welp change of plans again. The person who was suspected positive via saliva test, just got a negative result via the more reliable pcr test, meaning no precautions necessary. So, game on, I'll be there.

Had a great time tonight! Thanks for organizing @uzj100

Thank you to everyone that showed up. We hope to see everyone at Adventure Summit the first weekend in October. Please dm me for a discount code. We can also put the club together for camping. The csmping and most events are across the street from the Eldorado outpost. Have a great week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom