Rigs and Caffeine - Saturday, December 12th - Greensboro - 9 to 12 pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys we are putting on a Rigs and Caffeine event at Apex Overland this Saturday. Would love to see you all out there!

F63A255F-DA75-45D6-BF3E-FA2E0AFF3FFC.png

Would totally be there but will be wheeling instead. Maybe next time

Last edited:
Guys we are putting on a Rigs and Caffeine event at Apex Overland this Saturday. Would love to see you all out there!

Any association to Rigs & Coffee? I saw Eller's FB page, but wasn't sure.

Same. I am part of the Overlanderproject team - hehe.

Same. I am part of the Overlanderproject team - hehe.

I knew you were! :) John sent me the invite and I had been to a couple Rigs & Coffee events here in Asheville, but it seems they're national? - and did not know if y'all were associated, or doing your own thing. That's all. Bit far of a drive for me but next time y'all do a Hickory one, I will try to come out.

Sorry I think maybe I wasn't clear on my wording - is Overlander Project's Rigs & Caffeine any association to the Rigs & Coffee events?

Sorry I think maybe I wasn't clear on my wording - is Overlander Project's Rigs & Caffeine any association to the Rigs & Coffee events?
I do not think so. John could confirm.

Cool! Makes no difference to me, I'll be out next time y'all are in a 1.5 hour radius. :) Need to catch up with John anyway, long overdue. Cheers, hope you have a great turn out in Greensboro!

Cool! Makes no difference to me, I'll be out next time y'all are in a 1.5 hour radius. :) Need to catch up with John anyway, long overdue. Cheers, hope you have a great turn out in Greensboro!

Ahhh booo!!! Was thinking on showing up to this.

@GarnerFJ40 want to go on Saturday or do we have Softball Games?

Last edited:
Wait. Doesn’t the invite say Bur Mill Park? I’m confused.

That's why I was asking...
Thank you all again. Hope to see some Land Cruisers there. With it being sponsored by Apex, the 4Runnerrs will be everywhere. ;<)

Thanks to everyone that stopped by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom