Reverse outside mirror angling stopped. Is it a fuse or a setting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Know how, when you put your 200 in reverse, the outside mirrors angle downward? Well, for some unknown reason, mine stopped. Everything else is ok:

- I can adjust them with the switch
- I can fold them in
- The turning signal light works

Any ideas? Is there some setting I messed up? Is it a fuse that only affects the reverse angling?

Thanks!

Art

Know how, when you put your 200 in reverse, the outside mirrors angle downward? Well, for some unknown reason, mine stopped. Everything else is ok:

- I can fold them in

Any ideas? Is there some setting I messed up? Is it a fuse that only affects the reverse angling?

Thanks!

Art
Not sure if it’s the same on a 2013, but on my 2010 you need to leave the adjust selector switch in either the right or left control position for the mirrors to tilt in reverse. If the selector switch is in the center they don’t tilt.

3E1C9B55-A133-4ABE-A043-E0262FDA93ED.png

HOLY CRAP YOU SOLVED IT!!!!!!!!!! It was driving me nuts! I even searched the manual but didn’t even know what to search for! Thanks!!!!

Not sure if it’s the same on a 2013, but on my 2010 you need to leave the adjust selector switch in either the right or left control position for the mirrors to tilt in reverse. If the selector switch is in the center they don’t tilt.

- I can fold them in

Thanks!

Art
My 08 LX570 just started doing the exact same thing within the last week. Functionally, everything about the mirror works - I can adjust them both manually, fold them, signal works - but they no longer angle down when going into reverse.

My 08 LX570 just started doing the exact same thing within the last week. Functionally, everything about the mirror works - I can adjust them both manually, fold them, signal works - but they no longer angle down when going into reverse.
nevermind...just saw the info from the manual from Tommy's post. Thanks, Tommy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom