Vendor Restored 84330-60010 Hazard Switch ( Early ) First Generation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Restored 84330-60010 Hazard Switch ( Early ) First Generation

1/65 - 12/71

Retaining pin wrench bolt nut has NO marring PO marks , NO Pliers scrapes whatsoever

- Restore includes :

- Circuit board removed and All Contacts Polished both on circuit board & the removable ones on the sliding selector Tray

- Fresh synthetic Di-electric grease applied to selector tray tracks & all freshly polished Contacts both copper & Brass

- New solid brass YAZAKI bullet terminal & Insulator installed on green wire w/ white stripe

- Toyota Clear switch wrap applied

Bench tested in good working order post restore

$145 shipped​

Last edited:
DSCN8487.JPG
DSCN8489.JPG
DSCN8490.JPG
DSCN8492.JPG
DSCN8493.JPG

Last edited:
Not to be too critical here, but could you provide the exact years of this application? And since you are a vendor operating under the liberal policy of using the general forum to announce a new product: please detail the restoration process and the value added here. Otherwise I see a classified ad for a very clean FJ40 used switch, which may not fit the intent of this classified section.

Not to be too critical here, but could you provide the exact years of this application? And since you are a vendor operating under the liberal policy of using the general forum to announce a new product: please detail the restoration process and the value added here. Otherwise I see a classified ad for a very clean FJ40 used switch, which may not fit the intent of this classified section.

thanks for bringing this to my attn. jim , i will add more details and a few more photos

also , i understood your point on my new 1969 DATA plate , it makes sense

kindly , matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom