Reputable TLC Repair person in Jax? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlestonG8R

Hey y'all!
SILVER Star
Threads
Hello, Gents!

Orange Park, FL native here but I haven't lived in Florida for quite a few years... My dad just bought an LX470 and he needs to have a few things checked out. Also, I told him he needs to have all of the fluids baselined. Any suggestions for where he might go? There are plenty of dealers, but I don't know who, among them, knows our beloved 100 Series Cruisers the best... Or if someone, other than a dealer, should be the go-to guy. For instance, anything that I shouldn't do on my cruiser goes to LexTech Automotive...

Thanks for any help!

If you have a chance to talk to Gus at RPM Automotive. He is a really good tech and even if there is someone better, he will steer you in the right direction. They have 1/2 a dozen shops around town.

Thanks, Shawn! I passed on the information.

I use Coggin Toyota at the Avenues on stuff I can't do for my LX, they treat me right, give me a loaner and are reasonably priced.

I use Coggin Toyota at the Avenues on stuff I can't do for my LX, they treat me right, give me a loaner and are reasonably priced.
Yeah, I used to use them for my 4Runner when I was living in Jacksonville. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom