Reputable shop in or near Bellingham? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I have a case of the wobbles while braking and have a steady click in my front end that is noticeable while accelerating between 1k and 2k RPMs. I no longer hear it after that. Based on my research I am guessing wheel bearing, ball joint, or a brake issue. (100 Series)

I generally use Torfab when I can but I need something closer to me with a quicker turnaround for this.

Anyone have any suggestions of a good shop that might know cruisers around the Bellingham area or within about a 1/2 hour drive?

Thanks for the help!

Hey all,

I have a case of the wobbles while braking and have a steady click in my front end that is noticeable while accelerating between 1k and 2k RPMs. I no longer hear it after that. Based on my research I am guessing wheel bearing, ball joint, or a brake issue. (100 Series)

I generally use Torfab when I can but I need something closer to me with a quicker turnaround for this.

Anyone have any suggestions of a good shop that might know cruisers around the Bellingham area or within about a 1/2 hour drive?

Thanks for the help!
Nathan at Nathan's Custom Cars in Sumas (360) 815-1446 is who I recommend. Harmony Motorworks are stand-up guys and have done good work for me in the past, but Cruisers really aren't their jam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom